Friday, July 6, 2012

"Did you miss me?"-love, Basil


So sorry for the herb hiatus. She's back-Basil, that is. Since you last saw her (about 6 hours ago via this blog) she has really begun to flourish. Six hours of sunlight per day and lots of water, that's it. I've really come to enjoy taking care of our back garden, but especially the herbs (if I haven't mentioned that already). Watching them grow from small seedlings to full plants has been so fun! And even more fun to cook with them for other people. Tonight, I took Basil to a whole new level-pesto. We now have a small jar of it in our fridge and next time I'll go easier on the garlic-whoops. Coming soon...a blog post on my "herb inspired" pinterest boards.

1 comment:

  1. Enough with the basil! ;) Cant' wait to see pics from the family vacay. :)

    ReplyDelete