Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cosi has S'mores!

After dragging these sweet ones around the city to various playgrounds (while their parents moved into their new home), we found ourselves at a local sandwhich shop where we capped off our lunch with s'mores, roasted at our very own table. How cool is that?
Loving it.
Trying to toast the perfect 'mallow. Look at the concentration.
The Motly crew, pre-toasting.
My sweet friend Katie in the background who joined us for the morning's activities.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a fun adventure! Can we do that when I come in APRIL!?!?!?! Hehe!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes my heart so extremely glad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to see these pictures that my heart did a somersault, I agree ith you Taylor. Can't wait to be able to visit. Love you!

    ReplyDelete