Thursday, May 13, 2010

Grace



I met Jeannie and Margaret in the park about three weeks ago and we have since become great friends. They, among others have been incredible evidences of God's kindness to me over the past month. Jeannie and her husband Jesse, along with sweet Margaret Joy, live on the hill along with others at Capitol Hill Baptist. The day after I met Jeannie, I was babysitting and subbing at Capitol Hill Learning Group (as mentioned in a previous post). I also stayed in their home the second weekend of my stay in D.C. and am now house-sitting for their next door neighbor : ). My busy days of childcare, aka, temporary employment are entirely due to this divine meeting three weeks ago in the park.

1 comment:

  1. You look great and your time in DC seems to be such a blessing, Praise the Lord !

    ReplyDelete