Friday, April 9, 2010

ISO: A Job

I want to be able to look back and see that God was guiding me, hemming me in by the guardrail of His providence, if you will. So here is a look back at the job search, which began sometime in Mid. February.

Modern Salon: Guest Relations
Davidson College: International Student Advisor
Auburn: International Student Office Secretary
California Baptist University: Assistant to International Student Director
George Washington University: International Student Advisor
Starbucks
One Ocean Resort and Spa (Jacksonville): Guest Relations; One-Touch Agent
Shands Hospital: 3 Admin. jobs : )
International Justice Mission (DC)
Access Partners (DC): Admin
Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (DC): Administrative Receptionist

On Thursday I had a phone interview with the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities and will know more on Monday as to whether they would like to move forward. So, just waiting and relying on God to provide all that I need to be what He wants me to be where He wants me to be. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment